Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Week 3: RSS Feeds




RSS, or Really Simple Syndication is not an oxymoron. I think Google Reader makes it that way. I had an iGoogle account previous to this class, but didn’t really use it. I thought it was cool that I could customize the background or have the weather and news headlines on my most frequently visited site, but that was not really necessary, just cool.


Now, with Google Reader and Gmail as part of my iGoogle, I find it now only much cool, it is invaluable. There is no way that I would be able to keep a constant update on my fellow classmates and their blogs or the changes to wetpaint. Reader is just an easy way keep on top of the changes that are made to sites that you find important. Really, simple, syndication. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment