Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Podcast

After some slight formatting issues, I've finally been able to post my podcast.

I have been working at school the last few days because we are changing the schedule for our freshmen and creating a "Freshman Team". During our lengthy meetings, the topic of our discussion shifted to public relations and communicating with the community. We were looking for a vehicle to share information consistently, I a Web 2.0 idea popped into my head.

If we create a I-LHS Freshman Team blog, we can get the word out to our community consistently and efficiently.

A colleague said that we should have a recording that answers the question: Why did we start the Freshman Team in the first place? Again, a Web 2.0 idea popped into my head.

This would be the perfect application of a podcast.

They podcast is short (27 seconds), but I feel that I overcame some obstacles in terms of creating and posting that will make the completion of future podcasts much easier.

You can listen to the podcast by going to the I-LHS Freshman Team blog, or by using the podomatic player below.

No comments:

Post a Comment